- Which bookies accept US customers? (3011 views)
- It sounds too good to be true! What's the ... (2192 views)
- Will we have video tutorials?? Support? what if i ... (2093 views)
- How much money can I make by doing arb ... (1925 views)
- If I select 2 famous bookmakers like pinnacle and ... (1920 views)
- Do you have money back guarantee? what if i ... (1820 views)
- What if the odds change when I try to ... (1724 views)
- How many arbs does BettingArbitrages provide their members with ... (1714 views)
- What betting online brokers (bookmakers) are supported? (1648 views)
- If I sign-up to all six books and place, ... (1603 views)
How fast can I place bets? Is in real time? Can I do it before the rates change?
As fast as your finger moves, is as fast as you can place bets! Yes it is in real time and you can bets right before the bookmaker wants to decide to change the rates.
First bets will take you 2-5 minutes to place if you are totally new in betting and never did it before. You will simply follow our video tutorials. However after 1-2 days of simple practice you will not spend more than 20-30 seconds placing a bet! It’s really easy.
Arbs with huge profits (like 70%) usually don’t stay very long but smaller arbs can stay for several hours and even days. And you can easily place them with no rush.
- Is Sports Arbitrage Betting Legal? Do you cheat bookies?
- It sounds too good to be true! What's the catch?
- What are bookies?
- What if several of the bookmakers in your software do not accept accounts or bets from USA residents? Is there any benefit for US residents to buy your software, and how much of a disadvantage will we have?
- Do bookmakers limit arb traders accounts? Can it be avoided?
860/28%Last update: 2012-07-04 05:01
You cannot comment on this entry